OOTD: Ladurée Brunch in Soho


Who doesn't love a good weekend brunch? *cricket noises* Exactly. What makes it even better is when you can dress up with your roommates and head down to Soho for some pastries and tea at French bakery, Ladurée. If you're a macaroon lover, you've definitely heard of Ladurée. They only have 3 locations in the United States: two in New York City and one in Miami. If you ever get a chance to go, you must. My tea with hints of cocoa, vanilla and caramel was delightful and my french toast...just look at it! 


Now for my outfit...I had just gotten a brand new skirt in the mail from J.Crew Factory, so I was itching to pair it with something cute, and this is what the end result was!




Top (similar) x Skirt
Wedges (old)




2 comments:

  1. love this, such a cute outfit

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete